A Tantralizing, Sexy Valentines Surprise!!
Recipe for a tantralizing, Conscious Chocolate
- Take one dark purple sky, twinkling stars and with the warmth of summer, or otherwise a precious moment in time
- Silently observe yourself and your lover in the silhouette on the earth
- Look deeply into their eyes and say “hello, namaste, I see you as a reflection of myself”
- Build a fragrant wood fire burning cedar and sage
- Slowly unwrap the lush, fair trade, organic, (gluten-free, egg-free) chocolate cake (that you lovingly prepared earlier) made with the most delicious ground almond paste and deep rich and moist, thick, lickable chocolate icing
- Cut a double slice
- Hold it to the air in triumph and gratitude,
- Open some champagne (or appropriate locally produced beverage)
to celebrate together life’s goodness and joy
- Crush the cake and spread some on your lovers body
- Allowing crumbs to fall where they may, be playful, make a mess
- Let go and enjoy the moment.
Valentines Day…, A day to remind us that we are love. Love is not something to attain, its been with us always, and will be with us forever. We are UNIVERSAL LOVERS.